gps offer this two bedroom first floor maisonette which is situated in a most popular location conveniently located for amenities. The property offers a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms (one double, one large single or small double) double glazing and central heating. There is garden to the rear. Viewing Recommended.
Please not the photos are for indication only. New photos are required,
Council tax band B
We wish to let you know that this property is owned by a director or associate of GPS Lettings.
Relevant letting fees
Tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
• Deposit: between 4 and 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Gps lettings ltd is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and a member of PRS, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
More Details Here www.gpslettings.co.uk
Some landlords may accept pets. If a pet is accepted the monthly rent will increase by an additional £20.00 pcm for one pet.
For more than one pet the rent will increase proportionality up to a maximum of an additional £50.00 pcm